Join us for the launch session of BOLD in Maryland on Monday, October 21, 2013 (Baltimore) and Tuesday October 22, 2013 (Washington DC Metro).
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK YOUR REAL ESTATE CAREER?
Coach Kara Moll:
Why BOLD?! from Seth Campbell
At this FREE event on Monday, October 21, 2013 from 8;30am to 3:30pm. you will leave with proven sales techniques that you will implement the very same day!
- Did you know that 92% of all buyers say “no” four times before they say “yes”? Are you confident about your ability to ask FIVE times for the appointment? If not, BOLD is for you!
- Do you know how to use language in a way to get anyone to do what you ask? If not, BOLD is for you!
- Did you know that Dianna Kokoszka (the creator of BOLD) sold over 200 homes per year with a team of four – while working less than 220 days a year?!? If you are working harder, not smarter…then BOLD is for you!
Dianna Kokoszka is a powerful force – an entrepreneur, REALTOR®, author, speaker, and the real estate industry’s reining “Queen of Systems and Scripts.” Kokoszka kicked-off her career by selling 104 homes her very first year in the business, and now, with more than 30 years of experience and 4,000 transactions under her belt, she is building the most powerful coaching and mastermind program in the industry.
Currently, she leads more than 40 MAPS coaches, all with real estate backgrounds and more than 40,000 hours of coaching experience, while also developing and fine-tuning the organizations coaching programs and special events. Her guidance has grown MAPS Coaching during the dramatic economic downturn, breaking attendance records to Mega Camp, while also developing and offering the new BOLD program, an intensive seven-week, six-hour-a-day program taught within the real estate office. Kokoszka has authored 21 books and has been honored four times as the Business Woman of the Year by Denver Business Magazine and Business Council, Entrepreneur of the Year by Champions of Free Enterprise, and Best of the Best in Real Estate by Real Trends in Dallas, Texas.
Kokoszka’s enduring spirit and ingenious methods have not only brought her press coverage, they’ve brought her big business.
Our BOLD Coach, Jason Bosch, has been personally trained and chosen by Dianna to deliver the best BOLD experience possible for our attendees.
- The current average contracts per agent while in BOLD is 9.56 contracts in 8 weeks.
- BOLD agents experienced over 97,000 contracts since June 2009
- Nationwide, BOLD increased production volume of attendees by 154% over 2011 production numbers
- Attendees with 4 – 6 years of experience in the business had 48% more written units, 21% more sold units, and 19% more GCI than those with 4 – 6 years of experience who did not attend BOLD.
- Attendees with 7 – 10 years of experience in the business had 103% more written units, 49% more sold units, and 30% more GCI, than those with 7 – 10 years of experience who did not attend BOLD. Thus BOLD is even more impactful for more experienced associates.